Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I'm Glad for Gladiators

Ah, sweet summer.
I'm so glad it's finally starting!
Here in Canada, our crappy weather has just begun to clear up.
I can't wait to whip out some denim cut-offs, flowing white tops and a the newest addition to this season's shoe styles... gladiators!


Shown here on Mary-Kate Olsen, Mischa Barton and Kate Hudson.

As sported by many celeb fashionistas, these sandals are really making a splash onto our summer essentiels list! I can't wait to pick up a pair (or ten).

2 comments:

Copycat Sasha said...

You're lucky that not a ton of people wear gladiators in your area..

And you have a really good writing style! I enjoyed the beginnings of your blog :)

kristy said...

I loveeeeee gladiators so much I'm so excited to wear them for summer aha. Great blog :)