Saturday, June 14, 2008

Do I really have to put away...

All my lovely scarves?
I love scarves, I really do. They're my ultimate go-to accessory when I need a little boost to my outfit, or when I feel like covering up some cleavage. They go wonderful with almost everything I own. With summer weater approaching, does it really mean I have to give them up?

I hope not. In Style suggests this: linen, lightweight scarfs. I've already bought 2 and plan to add to this collection ASAP. Although my family still makes fun and tells me there's no longer snow on the ground, I'll certainly continue to sport my scarves.


Linen summer scarves from clanarans.com

9 comments:

Kaitlin Rae said...

hey i love scarves too, and i totally know what you mean when people look at you for wearing a scarf in the summer. anyway i saw your blog on teenvogue, and its really cute i was wondering if you could check mine out?
katierae-bandgeeksclothesandicecream.blogspot.com

terren said...

no, i think light scarves definitely work in the summer. especially in florals or pastel-ly colors!

aizat.cinta.goddess said...

honey..i get the same comment too from my mother!!

she always ask me.."can you show me the snow??"

since my country is a tropical country, to wear a scarf is ridiculous..

but they cant stop me!!

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

A good scarf can spice up any outfit.

Shes Dressing Up said...

As long as you wear the right fabrics, scarves can still be practical in the summer, I will still be wearing them also!

Richel said...

scarves are amazing. I never leave the house without one!

AVA said...

yes, these VS lipgloss tubes are addicting! too bad there isn't any victoria's secret in holland.. so I'll have to do with the ones I got last summer :(

Kimberley said...

I love my starves.
But then again my family makes fun of me for everything that I wear... and now they just accept it.
If you love it, Wear it!

♥, Id love to exchange. Lemme know.

-SLCsocialite

Samantha-randix said...

I allways wanted to buy one!
can you give me some tips on how to wear them!:)?
Thanks soo much!