Tuesday, June 17, 2008

First Outfit Post!

Hey lovelys!
So, I realized that you haven't ever seen me, or the way I dress.
Therefore, welcome to the very first outfit post of your blogstress, Sinead.
This is what I wore to the movies (to see Sex & The City!) last weekend. It's pretty casual, and I pretty much just wanted an excuse to wear that scarf - I think it's darnright amazing. I'm trying my best not to throw it on everytime I leave the house, but with its versatile texture and pattern I just can't help it :(




Scarf: vintage, my mom's
Tank top: Tattoo, beater style
Cardigan: Bluenotes
Jeans: Stitches perhaps? They're a few years old (distressed and flared).
Shoes: Joe Fresh Style (It's kind of cool that I mentioned red flats in my last post - this is my take on them! Sooo comfy!).


And, just to spice things up a bit, I'm going to add something a little different to my outfit posts; the best bargain/cheapest piece I got in the outfit. So, for this one, I believe the cheapest item was my shoes - only $6! As weird as it sounds, you really can find everything at the Superstore.

Now, here's a question for you, my newfound readers: What are your suggestions for this blog? What have you liked/not liked so far? Do you have any other questions or comments to share with me?

Also, if anyone wants to exchange links, I'm all for it! Let me know!

13 comments:

Hannah Bee said...

Making note of one of your previous posts, I do very much enjoy rompers, it is just so hard for me to look good in them! I always look like such a square.
Starting a new blog is hard, but you seem to have done well so far. I think the key to having a good blog is to have a lot of outfit pictures where people can see your style. And also just continuing to share your opinion on this wonderful world of fashion!
Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting (I urge you to return again soon!) and I would love to trade links! Where in Canada are you from? I also live in this grand country.

Fashion-Obsessed! said...

Hey, i like your blog, and great outfit, i love seeing peoples outfits on blogs. I totally agree with the scarf thing, i think we share the same love for scarfs! I wear one with nearly every outfit!
I have never been to canada, but would like to, i'm from England. I started a new blog not too long ago, about a week ago, check mine out and tell me what you think
I will keep reading yours, and add you to my faves? You can add me if you like my blog :)
cya
x
http://fashionistawithambition.blogspot.com/

thetinylittlegirl said...

great blog, i love the outfit you wore. i'm yet to see the sex and the city movie! but i'm rewatching all the eps in preparation.

saray said...

congrats on the first outfit post!
great outfit :)

*~The World is My Catwalk~* said...

I love your blog as it is!! And kuddos to the outfit-post!! We will hope for more to come!

Thank you so much for the sweet comment you left on my blog.... would love to trade links with you!!

Keep the posts coming!!

emsie said...

really like the shoes!
sure we can exchange links

Hannah Bee said...

I'm from Toronto :)

NewYorkChique said...

i love the color of your cardigan, it goes well with the cream colored scarf
and the red flats really add to the outfit-great job!

Human Racing said...

Great first outfit post! I really like the scarf. You make me want to start wearing them more often.

Wendy said...

Sweet outfit!

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

I like the shoes, very nice pop of color to the outfit. I'm linking to you.

Kkkeri said...

Oh jeez. I love your scarf! :]]]

http://isuburbanite.blogspot.com/

Fashion Is Poison said...

i love the red shoes